Friday, February 16, 2007

First I want to apologize to you guys. I look over my post and I cannot believe how bad my grammar is. I mean really it is shameful. The only excuse I have is that I treat this as a journal. I basically just write down whatever I am thinking. Nevertheless I am sorry!!!
Now that I have that out! I must tell you guys that we have a big day planed for Saturday. We are taking Kiley to the Magic Kingdom for the first time. I cannot tell you how excited I am. I will be the first to say that I am the biggest Disney fan. I love love Disney. Maybe it stems from the fact that I worked there for over 10 years. It was a great experience. It was also a learning experience. Anyways, Kiley loves the Disney Characters. She usually has a grip, which I can only describe as dark Vader's grip, on her Mickey doll. If you recall we had her 1st birthday party at the Character breakfast at the Polynesian Resort. It was a success. Unfortunately, the person responsible for taking pictures that day did not do a really good job so I really have no good pictures. I know...I was very upset. However, I have the entire thing on video. Back to Saturday. I cannot wait to see her face in the park. The colors I am sure will get her attention. I cannot wait for her to see Mickey, Minnie, Donald..all of the gang again. The wonderful thing about Kiley is her expressions. My daughter does not hide any emotions. You can clearly know what she is thinking just by looking at her face. This is going to be great. I will definitely post pictures.

On a total different note any Grey Anatomy watchers. All I have to say is what are doing??? Meredith cannot die. I decided that I am too emotionally involved with this show. I mean last night I started to cry when Derek started to cry. UGH!! It is pathetic that I am still thinking about it. OK I feel better now that I have that out.

Here is a picture of Kiley and me on Heart Day! Check out the crown. My mom made it for her.

3 comments:

Betsy said...

Love the crown!
K is BEAUTIFUL!

Hope Disney is everything you hope for!

Mandy said...

I am so excited to see pictures of Kiley at Disney World. How wonderful and fun for all of you!!

I'm so jealous!! We've been talking about going maybe next summer.

Alleen said...

I just found your blog linked off of another one. Your daughter is just gorgeous!

We have a princesa from Guatemala who just turned 11 months old.

We live in Winter Springs, so it sounds like we are close!

Stop by my blog sometime.