Monday, January 15, 2007

Holidays

Let me recap the holidays for you guys. I know it is the middle of Jan. We had a wonderful holiday. Kiley was so wonderful on Christmas and Three Kings day. It was just great. Seeing and helping her open christmas gifts, not to sound cliche but "completed me". Here is a picture of her opening her gifts.





My grandmother was in town so Kiley got to meet her. Here is a picture of her with abuela.


I took some time off for the holidays. We went "indoor" rock climbing. Here is Kiley's attempt.


I refuse to incriminate myself by posting my pictures...Oh alright just to show I am a good sport. :0)


As to the sibling remarks. Brad and I have been seriously talking and praying about having another child. We would adopt again. I must admit it is really early in the talks for numerous reasons. I would love to go into them right now but I have bored you guys enough today. I promise to write about it tomorrow as I really want your input. Take Care!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Kiley is just so adorable. What a sweet little girl you have!!

Looks like she had lots of fun with Christmas and made out pretty good too.

I look forward to seeing more pictures!!