Thursday, July 13, 2006

Ok so I must come clean with you guys. I have not been posting much because I am so stressed. I am stressed beyond belief. When I get stressed, I shut down. Nothing new huh. I am stressed because we are having a lot of financial difficulties right now. It is a combination of me not working when Kiley came home and the purchase and running of the new firm. There is so much out going right now in the firm it is not even funny. I know I have only been in business two months next week. But geez..Needless to say it has made things a little hard on the homefront since we are putting everything and I mean everything into the business. It is paying off and will pay off more in the near future..but in the meantime these growing pains are killing me. To top all of this up, as every working mother, I am struggling with leaving my baby everyday. Bless his heart, Brad has been the most supportive person EVER..and I am so grateful for that. He encourages me and gives me everything that I would every need. His support makes me fight, but I am struggling with all the pressure and emotions. So there it is folks..I am fighting (anyone here the Rocky theme) but I am struggling.

3 comments:

Away2me said...

Sorry you have the stress in your life right now. Just keep in mind this kind of stress is better than the kind without Kiley.

Erica said...

What a lot of changes you've had lately, the biggest one, becoming a mom! Give yourself a lot of credit for juggling everything, and don't beat up on yourself.

And remember, this won't last forever, and you will get through it! Your beautiful daughter is in really good hands while you're working, and you're doing this to put food in her bottle!

Hang in there!

Kristin said...

I'm sorry you've been so stressed lately but I know you are strong and will get through this. I really admire your ambition to take on both your dreams of being a mom AND of running your own business! I think it's awesome and while things are hard right now give it time and everyone will be better off in the end! Hang in there girl, and we're here for you when you need to get it off your chest!

Oh and by the way, I'm just catching up on your posts and I can't believe that crappy Mad TV sketch! I know these things are meant to be funny but sometimes there are lines that shouldn't be crossed I guess. You were right to be offended by that sketch and I am too!